Analyst, Digital Strategy and Analytics (New York)
Are you a hybrid of data junky and creative story teller? If so, Sloane & Company is searching for an Analyst to join its growing Digital Strategy & Analytics team based in New York City.
What will you be doing?
As an Analyst, you’ll be the day-to-day go to for digital analytics and research needs of our clients and new business prospects. These analyses will fuel digital content strategy and digital campaign optimization by showing the impact of marketing and communications on the intended target audience.
Example analyses include, but are not limited to
- Analysis of complex data sets to extract key findings & insights
- Implementing measurement and evaluation frameworks
- Social listening via platforms such as Brandwatch, Talkwalker, Radian6, Zignal Labs, etc.
- Audience segmentation and persona development
- Influencer identification
- Performance monitoring
- Campaign and monthly reporting for websites, owned social media channels, etc.
- Understanding of media channel landscapes
- Deploying measurement and evaluation frameworks
Who are you?
- 0-2 years of experience in a marketing or digital/social analytics role.
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant courses or field of study preferably in Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or related quantitative field
- Interest in social media platforms and how companies are using the tools to drive brand awareness, engagement, and traffic to a website/social media pages
- Good knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently and within cross functional teams
- Experience with Social media data (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture), and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Expertise in any of the following:
- Syndicated research via secondary databases, such as YouGov, Canvas8, comScore, Quid or other.
- Statistical programs such as SPSS, SAS, Matlab, etc.
- Programming languages such as R, Python, SQL or similar
About Sloane & Company
Sloane & Company is an industry leading strategic communications firm specializing in:
- Corporate and Financial Public Relations
- Investor Relations
- Crisis/Litigation/Transaction Support
- Public Affairs
- Digital & Social Media
- Analytics & Measurement
Since its founding, the firm has earned a reputation for providing counsel to C-level executives of large public companies, as well as mid-sized private businesses and associations. Whether the situation calls for developing and delivering the right messages to the audiences that matter or advising on high-stakes deals or crises, our goal is the same — to drive winning outcomes for our clients.
What We Offer
- Robust benefits program
- Generous time off policies
- Retirement program with company match
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Transit benefits
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to fostering an inclusive culture that reflects a multitude of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.