Digital Strategist (New York)
Are you a hybrid of digital data nerd and creative soul? If so, this role is for you.
Sloane & Company is looking for a Digital Strategist to join its newly formed Digital Strategy & Analysis team reporting directly into the SVP of Digital Strategy & Analysis. This individual will help inform and drive digital content creation for a variety of clients through the use of meaningful data and research.
Working as a digital evangelist within the firm, the Digital Strategist will be accountable for the following:
- In depth research via surveys, social listening and syndicated sources
- Digital strategy development and digital content creation (within social & digital mediums)
- Quantifying the impact of campaigns via holistic measurement and reporting across Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned channels
- Data analysis and insight creation
- Digital competitive analyses and audits
- Audience segmentation and persona development
- Collaborating with new business teams in developing and pitching prospects on integrated programs and service offerings
- Training and development of digital expertise throughout the agency
- 5+ years working in social media, digital communications, and/ or digital marketing within an agency or consultancy
- Understanding of digital and social media analytics including: Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, WebTrends, etc.), SEO, and Social Media Analytics (Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
- Proficiency with social media management tools and technology (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, Sprout, Tweet Deck)
- Proficiency in writing complex queries and analyzing social conversation via listening platforms (i.e. TalkWalker, Brandwatch, Zignal, Cision, TrendKite, News Whip, etc.)
- Experience across a variety of industries and sectors. Financial Services, Healthcare, and/or B2B communications is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications, or other related area
Sloane is an exciting and growing place to build your career, hold yourself to a high standard and continuously improve as a professional. We want diligent and dedicated people who want to be a part of our culture.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to fostering an inclusive culture that reflects a multitude of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.