Digital Strategist (New York)
Do you enjoy the intersection of creative and analytics? Can you pull metrics and then design an infographic to share the data? If so, this might be the role you’re looking for.
Sloane & Company is looking for a Digital Strategist to join our digital team reporting directly into the Head of Creative & Digital. This individual, based in our New York office, will help ideate and generate creative digital content for a variety of clients backed by data, insights and research.
Working as a digital evangelist within the firm, the Digital Strategist will be accountable for the following:
- Coordinating and collating in-depth research and analytics from a variety of sources
- Digital strategy development and digital content creation (within social & digital channels)
- Quantifying the impact of campaigns via holistic measurement and reporting across Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned channels
- Data analysis and insight creation
- Digital competitive analyses and audits
- Audience segmentation and persona development
- Collaborating with new business teams in developing and pitching prospects on integrated programs and service offerings
- Assist in the development of visual assets such as infographics, PowerPoint presentations and custom graphics for clients as well as agency new business/marketing initiatives
- Training and development of digital expertise throughout the agency
- Approximately 4 to 6+ years working in social media, digital communications, and/or digital marketing in-house, within an agency or in a consultancy
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Expertise in WordPress Design and WordPress Website Management preferred
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in writing for digital media, including social media, SEO and long-form channels
- Understanding of digital analytics, including: Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, WebTrends, etc.), SEO (SEM Rush) and Social Media Analytics (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Proficiency with social media management tools and technology (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.)
- Understanding of complex queries and analyzing social conversation via listening platforms (i.e. TalkWalker, Falcon, Cision, etc.)
- Experience across a variety of industries and sectors. Technology, Food/Beverage, Financial Services, Healthcare and/or B2B communications is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications, or other related area
Who we are:
We’re an industry-leading public relations firm focused on providing a select set of services at a high level for our clients. We are known for our intelligence, intensity, creativity and focus on getting results. Whether the situation calls for developing and delivering the right messages to the audiences that matter or advising on high-stakes deals or crises, our goal is the same — to drive winning outcomes for our clients.
If you excel in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment and want to build your career working on interesting assignments for clients that run the gamut from well-known, Fortune 500-type companies to startups and industry associations then Sloane & Company may be an ideal place for you. Because we don’t subscribe to a rigid organizational hierarchy typically found at most agencies – everyone here rolls up their sleeves and gets involved in day-to-day account work – we’ve created a culture where all professionals have the ability to thrive because they are empowered to take on new responsibilities, think creatively, and share their ideas in an environment where their viewpoints matter.
Sloane is an exciting place to build your career, hold yourself to a high standard and continuously improve as a professional. We want diligent and dedicated people who want to be a part of our work.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to fostering an inclusive culture that reflects a multitude of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.