Summer 2021 Internship Program
As part of an aggressive effort to build and grow the firm, Sloane & Company is seeking a high energy, intellectually curious, team-oriented and self-directed Intern to join our team this summer.
Sloane & Company is an industry-leading strategic communications firm specializing in:
- Corporate and Financial Public Relations
- Investor Relations
- Crisis/Litigation/Transaction Support
- Public Affairs
- Social Media & Analytics
Since its founding, the firm has earned a reputation for providing strategic counsel to organizations (and executives) from Fortune 500 companies to young change-the-world focused startups. We are known for our intelligence, intensity, creativity and focus on getting results. Whether the situation calls for developing and delivering the right messages to the audiences that matter or advising on high-stakes deals or crises, our goal is the same — to drive winning outcomes for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated interest through prior internships or coursework/campus involvement in communications (public relations, journalism, digital media, etc.), as well as strong organizational and time management skills.
Your responsibilities will include working with our associates to:
- Help companies across industries better tell their corporate story to key audiences;
- Monitor client media coverage through tools including but not limited to Cision, Google, TalkWalker and the Bloomberg Terminal;
- Identify new publications, writers and columns;
- Develop materials including but not limited to media briefs, media lists, statements and press releases;
- Implement research programs on behalf of clients and prospects; and
- Utilize all mediums to help a client disseminate key messages, including social media.
Sloane is an exciting place to build your career and we are looking for diligent and dedicated people who want to be a part of our culture. Our interns are an integral part of the team and its successes. If you excel in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment and want to begin your career working on interesting assignments for clients that run the gamut from well-known, Fortune 500-type companies to startups and industry associations then Sloane & Company may be an ideal place for you.
Are you a quick study, with the ability to quickly grasp complicated issues quickly? Do you have a strong handle on, and interest in, current economic, financial and political events?
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to fostering an inclusive culture that reflects a multitude of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.